At GYMMIES KITCHEN we are committed to:
• Safeguarding the privacy of our Customers;
• Being transparent and providing accessible information to individuals about how their personal or sensitive data is used;
• Complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In this Data Privacy Notice we explain how we will treat your personal or sensitive information.
Collecting Personal Data
Personal data is information about a living individual which is capable of identifying that individual.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
Using Personal Data
Personal information submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this notice.
We may use your personal information to:
Confirm website orders with you or raise any possible issues with your order.
Email you with our newsletters, latest offers, upcoming offers and changes in our menu.
Send you text reminders to order your meals and also texts to say we are nearly at your delivery address.
You can read more about cookies at the following address http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/
Cookies are controlled by your browser. You can set your browser to not accept cookies, the link above will give you a step by step guide on how to do this. Some elements of this website require cookies in order to function properly.
GYMMIES KITCHEN LTD and other websites
The Legal Basis For Processing Your Personal Data
Our legal basis is explicit consent, where the individual has given clear consent for GYMMIES KITCHEN to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
Sharing Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We retain personal information for as long as consent is given and you wish to be kept informed about our latest deals, promotions and menu changes.
Invoice data and the associated paperwork is kept for up to 6 years after the calendar year to which they relate.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which GYMMIES KITCHEN holds about you;
• The right to request that GYMMIES KITCHEN corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for GYMMIES KITCHEN to retain such data;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
• The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller;
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant
Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact GYMMIES KITCHEN at [email protected]
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF